Free and exclusive to members
Agenda of the exclusive committee meeting:
After the closing of the lecture, we will discuss and deliberate the following points:
– Definition of theme and speaker for the October Committee
– Vacant Chapter in the Doing Business Guide:
Chapter 28: Business Recovery and Bankruptcy
– Number of hits in the Doing Business Guide
– Beginning of discussions for modernizing the guide
Please note that in order to apply to give lectures to the Legal Committee and / or to be the author of one of the Doing Business chapters you must be associated with SWISSCAM and attend this meeting in person.
– from 8:30 am to 10:00 am: lecture “The Protocol of Madrid – International Trademark Registration – What changes with the recent accession of Brazil?”
– from 10 am to 11 am: exclusive Committee meeting
To view the full invitation for this event, click here (only in Portuguese).
SWISSCAM – Swiss-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce
Access by Avenida das Nações Unidas, 18.001 – Room T1 (ground floor)
Access to parking lot by the given address.
Registration until August 29