The Swiss Business Hub Brazil is part of the official representation of Switzerland in Brazil, located
at the Consulate General of Switzerland in São Paulo, representing Switzerland Global Enterprise
(S-GE), Switzerland’s official agency for Export Promotion and Investment Attraction.
Our mission is to enable new business. We are the sparring partners of Swiss companies and,
together with our network of trusted experts, we support them with their internationalization projects
on their journey from Switzerland to Brazil. Our services include market surveys, business partner
search, legal- tax- and regulatory advice as well as trade fair services and support in the market.
As our Senior Trade Officer, you will support Swiss SMEs with a focus on the Medtech and MEM
(Machines and Equipment) sectors.
• Support Swiss SMEs with their internationalization projects to successfully enter the
• Understand the needs of the Swiss SMEs and provide guidance
• Manage the export promotion mandates, from the first contact with the Swiss SME to
understanding their needs and offering our services and from coordinating key activities to timely
concluding the projects
• Identify business opportunities and create relevant contents (reports and social media)
• Identify qualified business partners for Swiss SMEs
• Further develop our network of trusted experts
• Organize events and networking activities
• Visit Swiss companies in Switzerland as well as in Brazil
• Develop a strong sector competence
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or International Relations. A master in Foreign
Trade is a plus
• Minimum of four years working experience with an export promotion- or investment attraction
agency, consulting firm or in an international business development role
• Strong project management experience
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) in English and Portuguese
• Excellent inter personal communication skills, including comfort interacting with different
hierarchical levels in an international setup
• High service mindset and commitment to deliver
• Can bring an inspiring, go-getting and engaging energy to our team and clients
• Experience with government relations is a plus
• A developed network (industry experts, associations, consultants, law firms) is ideal
• Feels comfortable with social media
A fascinating role at the intersection of private and public business in the heart of São Paulo in an
exciting global environment.
Our cultural success factors: Customer Focus, Collaboration, Continuous Learning.
Please send us your CV with a short motivation letter to [email protected]